We have moved!!

Please visit us at our new blog address:

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just a Swingin'

Today Jeremy and I took James to the park for the first time to swing - he had sooo much fun - He just laughed and laughed. Since our camera has a couple second delay I had a hard time getting the best picture of his enjoyment - but these are still pretty cute.






James really loves bath time now. He loves to kick and kick and get me soaking wet!! However, of all his fun bath toys, his absolute favorite thing to play with is the red cup I pour water on him with. He tries to hold it up and drink out of it! He's a genius ;)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey Michelle! I saw your post on Annie's blog. :) Love the pics of James!

Kelley Brown said...

These pictures are great Michelle! James is adorable! Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog. I haven't figured out how to respond to people when they comment. :) I hope to see ya'll soon and introduce Carter to sweet James. I am glad to hear your pregnancy is going well too!

Jill said...

James is so cute! Love the swing pictures. I hope your pregnancy is still going well . . . If you do need a Heath or M&M Blizzard over the next couple of months, please call! I'm always up for a trip to DQ. :)

annieck said...

I could just eat him up!

Anonymous said...

love to see if hisdick has grown