We have moved!!

Please visit us at our new blog address:

Sunday, August 19, 2007

1 week old!


I can't believe it's already been 1 week since our sweet baby boy was born. My mom left yesterday which was a little hard on both me and James - I guess it's time for Jeremy and I to figure out how to manage all of this! We're very lucky because so far James has been a great baby. The past three nights he has slept atleast 4 hours straight! Ofcourse, I wake up every hour to check on him so I'm not getting as good a nights rest as he is. He had his first visit to the pediatrician on Friday and everything was perfect. By the time we left the hospital on Monday he had dropped from 7 lbs 15 oz to 7 lbs 7 oz and by Friday he was back up to 7 lbs 12 oz - almost back to his birth weight which is very good.
Here are a couple new pictures:
Sleepy baby! So sweet!


Spending quality time with daddy-


Swing time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are doing this blog. I love seeing the pics.

Anonymous said...

He is so precious. Congratulations! Don't worry you will figure everything out.

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys! He's a good looking lad. Enjoy these great moments. God bless,

Kellen