Well, I'm officially past my due date! I went to the doctor yesterday and he thinks I could go into labor any day now but no real answer as to when. We are going to wait through the weekend and see if anything changes and then go back on Monday and we will talk about inducing me later in the week. I was disappointed when I went in yesterday and there wasn't any real news - I was hoping to hear that I was 4 cm dilated and needed to head to labor and delivery ASAP. I have been feeling what I think are contractions but they aren't consistent. I've had some other signs that my body is heading towards labor but there's still no science as to when it will actually happen. I'm trying to be patient - I know he'll be here soon enough!
On a side note Birmingham has a high of 103' today! I can hear me now when James is older telling him how I carried him through one of the hottest Augusts on record!!
We'll keep everyone posted!