We have moved!!

Please visit us at our new blog address:

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy 9 months!!!


"My mommy cracks me up!"

On Sunday James turned 9 months old! He is growing up so fast! We went to the doctor today and he weighs 21.2 pounds and is 28 inches long. He has 6 teeth now as you can see at least 4 in the above pictures. He has gotten so fast at crawling Jeremy and I are constantly amazed at how quickly he can spot and get to things that he's not supposed to have! He is also getting lots more baths now days, sometimes two a day because his little feet and knees are always dirty from crawling on the hardwoods. It doesn't matter how often I sweep and mop he can always find more dirt!! He is still expanding his vocabulary of sounds and talks all the time! He wakes up talking to himself in his crib and goes to sleep doing the same thing! As I've said before, we're not surprised we have a talker on our hands!
This Sunday I also celebrated my first mother's day! Of course I cried at church as they showed the mother's day video. It's so overwhelming to think about how much influence I will have over my boys - I don't think I've ever depended on the Lord more! I pray that His power in me will work to show me how to be the mommy that my boys need through the years. I am truly amazed that he has blessed me with such an amazing family! Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day as well!

1 comment:

annieck said...

He is SO precious!!! Happy 9 months!!! :)
Isn't it amazing how dirty they get crawling?! At the end of every day, Asher is covered in dirt stains. It's so gross! :)
Happy First Mother's Day...belated!