We have moved!!

Please visit us at our new blog address:

Thursday, August 7, 2008

John-Mark Update

No pics this time - just a quick update- I went to the doctor yesterday and I am slightly more dilated than before but not quite 2 cm yet. Baby is still "floating" as they call it but he is head down so my body is moving towards getting him out. My doctor offered to induce me on Monday if I was too miserable and as tempting as it sounds I told him I think I'll just wait and see what he does on his own. I've said if he's not here by 41 weeks I'll look at inducing him but I really like the idea of letting God decide when this little guy comes as long as everything is ok and neither one of us in danger. James was 3 days late so I feel I need to give John-Mark at least that long too. I must admit though that all night I've been thinking how nice it would be to just "know" when he is going to be here and be able to "plan" things like when my mom should come down or how long Jeremy will need to be off work - I had James on a Saturday and it was perfect timing. Please pray that I won't have the desire to control this and I will be patient! I know he'll be here before I know it and it will be His perfect timing again!


sweetpeamorrow said...

You are almost there! We pray for a safe and quick delivery!!!!!!

Rachael said...

Hey Michelle! I will pray for you. I know it is sooo tempting! We're praying!!!