We have moved!!

Please visit us at our new blog address:

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pictures

Everybody who sees James tells me how much he is changing and how big he is getting, but since I'm with him everyday I don't see it as much. I know he's getting bigger but I think I almost forget how small he once was, then I looked at this picture of him in his swing compared to one we took when he was less than 2 weeks old:

these sweat pants he has on have side pockets in them! That just cracked me up - what is a 2 1/2 month need with pockets?:)

Jeremy has been working very hard to get James to "hold" his bottle - he's a very proud daddy!


Here he is in his bumpo seat once again - I know it's been recalled but we only use it on the floor and we never leave him alone - while I make dinner he and Charlie like to hang out in the kitchen with me -


This is his latest favorite stretch-

No comments: