We have moved!!

Please visit us at our new blog address:

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My new tricks!

Over the past several weeks James has mastered some new tricks like clapping, holding his bottle by himself and half crawling. I tried to grab a couple of pictures of him in action but it's hard to get a picture that's not just a blur because he moves so fast!! We are loving each and every phase of our sweet boys life and look forward to seeing what he will surprise us with next!
Standing on his hands and toes - such a silly boy!

We finally got him to hold his own bottle - not that I don't love feeding him but sometimes when we're in the car and he starts getting hungry and I'm driving it would be nice to be able to hand him a bottle instead of having to listen to him cry all the way home :( Ofcourse, he has his own "style" that gets a little messy but he's learning. He also likes to impress us by going one hand sometimes :)

My mom got James a set of blocks for Easter and he LOVES taking all the blocks out of the bin and then putting them back in -
ALL BOY!!

wanna' play momma?
Scooting/crawling to get me - I love it when he actually puts his arms out and wants me to hold him! Ofcourse as soon as I pick him up he's all over the place trying to figure out where to go next!

Oh, I almost forgot - he went in for his 7 month check up and he weighs 19 pounds 7 ounces and is 27 inches long. I thought for sure he was going to be at least 21 pounds but what do I know! He is also finally starting to get his bottom teeth in. So far he's been a real trooper and they haven't interrupted his night time sleep yet! Praise God!!

2 comments:

The Latham Family said...

James is just too cute! We are having so much fun watching him grow! Love you all!

JJ said...

Hey Michelle! We miss seeing you guys, especially at Kindermusik. Hope all is going well! James is so cute!