We have moved!!

Please visit us at our new blog address:

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 1 1 months old!!


I can't believe James is almost a year!! This year has gone by so fast! In the last month James has continued to improve on his ability to eat finger foods and expand the foods he is eating. A couple of nights ago he had spaghetti for the first time and seemed to like it okay. So far, his favorites by far are turkey, carrots, and green beans. Still a no go on the sippy cup but I haven't been pushing it as much as I probably should. He still isn't walking but he has started standing up without holding on to anything more and more. Sometimes he'll walk with me if I am holding both his hands but most times he prefers to drop to his knees and crawl - which is fine with me, I'm really not in any hurry for him to be any more mobile than he already is. Plus, I like the nursery he's in at church. I don't think I'm quite ready for the "walkers" room yet - It overwhelms me a bit!! James is also continuing his love of climbing! He LOVES to climb on any and everything - me, the dog, the couch - you name it- if he can get his little legs up on it - he'll try and climb it - he's like a little monkey!
First time with spaghetti -

Playing in the new bathtub at the new house - this is better than his pack-n-play!
Standing up on his little scooter - If he could climb into his high chair by himself I think he would do it!
Standing on his own and reading through the junk mail -another favorite past time

No comments: